2019 5K WALK FOR SURVIVOR SAFETY
Join Family and Community Resources, Inc. (FCR) during Domestic Violence Awareness Month on October 19, 2019 to Walk for Survivor Safety at D.W. Field Park in Brockton!
When you walk, your participation and fundraising fuels our work to care for and support survivors of trauma and violence at home, school and in their community. When you walk, you are helping to put an end to Domestic Violence.
Individuals caught in an abusive relationship face overwhelming difficulties and must overcome tremendous obstacles to leave the situation. FCR (www.fcr-ma.org) began serving survivors of domestic violence (DV) in 1977. Our approach to survivor care is trauma informed, client centered, and collaborative.
How you can get involved!
- Register to walk with us!
- Start a fundraiser page on your own or create a team with your family and friends!
- Encourage your company to become an event sponsor and register a corporate team to walk
- Volunteer! If walking is not for you, become an event volunteer to staff a water station or help guide folks along the route!
Get started on fundraising in 3 Easy Steps
- First, sign up to walk! Click "Sign Up Today" button above to Sign up to walk. Sign up by October 1 to be entered to win a Survivor Walk Gift Basket! Minimum pledge is $10, children under 12 are free!
- Then come back to everydayhero and click the Register button on the event landing page!
- Start Fundraising & Raising Awareness! Set up your supporter page here on everydayhero. Share your story about why you are walking on 10/19/19!
- We suggest setting your fundraising goal at $100!
- The top 3 fundraisers will win a wicked awesome prize!
We wholeheartedly encourage you to participate and fundraise in order to contribute to this worthy cause and raise awareness.
Walk with us! Bring your family & friends!
Together we can end Domestic Violence!